26 February 2013
The UAE Academy is pleased to invite you to the information session on PwC’s Mini MBA programme. The programme is a cooperation between the UAE Academy and PwC’s Academy.
We are very excited to present this new and innovative learning initiative for the first time in Abu Dhabi. The PwC’s Mini MBA Programme consists of approximately 100 hours of direct in-class engagements delivered over a 3 months period.
In summary, the programme:
1. Delivers an accessible MBA experience over an intensive 3 month period. With 9 specially designed modules we provide participants with a complete picture of the modern organisation.
2. Focuses on practical application rather than theoretical knowledge, drawing on the experiences of PwC professionals working with the world’s leading organisations.
3. Is presented by lecturers who are not only experienced leaders themselves, but are subject matter experts with extensive knowledge of the local business environment.
4. Is designed for working professionals and so limits the demands on participants time outside of the classroom; emphasis is based on individual learning and personal development.
5. Provides each participant with a PwC certificate of completion (contingent upon meeting the minimum attendance requirement and completing the final Harvard Business School case study).
Please come and join us to learn more about this exciting programme and have an opportunity to meet our renowned curriculum development expert, Dr. Constantine Kiritsis.
PwC’s Mini MBA Programme Open Evening Information Session
Sunday, March 3rd 5pm – 7pm
(Intersection of Salam St & 31St)
Refreshments will be served.
Please RSVP to :
+971 2 6917776